Labor Day Car Sales 2021 – The much-awaited car sales of the year Labor Day Car Sales 2021 is here. but you might face jammed car lots and long waits for attention.
Thanks to an advertising blitz by manufacturers, the atmosphere on car lots this holiday weekend will be like “a feeding frenzy,” warns Dave Cavano, manager of car buying for AAA’s Southern California auto club.
Jeremy Acevedo, an analyst for car site Edmunds.com, predicts a 33% increase in car sales compared with other, non-holiday first weekends of a month, noting that this will be “a particularly aggressive Labor Day sales weekend.”
Labor Day is a holiday in the USA and people celebrated this holiday with some best shopping sales. On this day every offline and online store offering the best deals and sales. People buy their required things in labor day sales and save huge money on the regular price.
Labor Day Car Sales 2021
- 2017 Chevrolet Bolt – 90% financing for 60 months on Bolt EV (Finance Deals)
- 2018 Chevrolet Camaro – $329 per month for 39 months with $3,329 due at signing on Camaro Coupe LT. (Lease Deals)
- 2017 Chevrolet Camaro – 3.90% financing for 60 months on Camaro Coupe
- 2018 Chevrolet Colorado – 299 per month for 36 months with $4,849 due at signing on Colorado Crew Cab 4WD LT. (Lease Deals)
- 2017 Chevrolet Colorado – 3.90% financing for 60 months on Colorado excludes Base. (Finance Deals)
- 2017 Chevrolet Corvette – 4.90% financing for 60 months on Corvette Z51. (Finance Deals)
- 2018 Chevrolet Cruze – $219 per month for 39 months with $3,549 due at signing on Cruze LT. (Finance Deals)
- 2017 Chevrolet Cruze – 0.00% financing for 60 months on Cruze Hatch. (Finance Deals)
- 2018 Chevrolet Equinox – $249 per month for 39 months with $3,329 due at signing on Equinox FWD LT (Finance Deals)